Treat your hands with this super absorbent dry hand repair cream.
The beautiful fragrance of Rose Otto essential oil, derived from the petals of thousands of damask roses, is blended with Rose Geranium, Neroli and Jasmine for a calming floral scent. Great for mature skin and dry hands.
Most skin creams or lotions are a mixture of water (aqua) and oils – have a look at the ingredients on the back of pack. Because oils and water don’t mix (think of oil and vinegar) the manufacturers add emulsifiers to bind the oil and water together – these are not normally chemicals that benefit your skin. Also, because water can grow bacteria, manufacturers selling products in the UK are legally obliged to add preservatives to kill any bacteria – so most skin creams contain chemicals that will kill bacteria in the cream…and also on your skin. We prefer not to upset the skin’s natural skin flora so chose not to add water to any of our products – so we don’t need to add any synthetic emulsifiers and preservatives.
Our 100% natural special mix of pure beeswax, with its natural honey and propolis, blended with pure plant oils soothes, nourishes and helps to repair dry hands with intense hydration.
Each 30ml tin contains:
- Beeswax from our bees here in West Oxfordshire – helps to naturally seal moisture into the skin
- Organic Apricot Kernel Oil – quickly absorbed into the skin to help soothe and nourish dry skin
- Organic Jojoba Oil – close to the skin’s own natural sebum for smooth, soft skin
- Natural Vitamin E – for stronger skin
- Pure Grapeseed Oil – a very light oil which is easily absorbed and leaves skin feeling nourished and toned
- Organic Essential Oils – which make our products smell really nice
…and absolutely no artificial anything, ever!