Edinburgh Natural Skincare Co. Symmetry Hand Cream Bar
Gently rub the Solid Hand Cream Bar over the surface of your palms and the backs of your hands, focusing on areas of dryness. As you rub the cream into your skin, try applying a little pressure to warm the tissues beneath the skin surface and increase circulation. Enjoy the subtle and sensual aroma on your skin.
If time allows, try giving yourself a little hand massage which is a quick relaxing way of improving finger and wrist motion, enhancing your circulation, and reducing hand muscle aches. For more information, contact the skin care experts at The Edinburgh Natural Skincare Company
- Beeswax for the protective barrier it provides your skin from harmful effects of the environment. Beeswax also helps reduce dryness by locking in moisture into the skin
- Cocoa Butter deeply moisturises and nourishes, while offering protection from harsh environmental changes, UV damage and free radicals
- Coconut Oil seeps deep into the skin pores for moisturising penetration. The lauric acid contained in coconut oil has beneficial anti-bacterial properties to help improve the healthy glow of naturally beautiful skin.
- Rose Geranium helps balance the skin’s natural oil production. Minimises the appearance of enlarged pores and reduces the appearance of dull skin, promotes faster fading of scars and blemishes, soothes and rejuvenates the complexion
- Jasmine helps promote beautiful healthy skin thanks to high concentrations of antioxidants and anti-inflammatory elements
- Rose Essential Oil & Bay Laurel have anti-inflammatory properties that bring down the puffiness of skin without losing moisture
Components of Essential Oils:
* Limonene, Linalool
This product is fulfilled by Counter Culture directly. We currently offer standard shipping which means orders should arrive in 3 days after being dispatched.
Orders received before 12 noon Monday to Friday will be processed and dispatched the same day.
Orders received after 12 noon on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be processed on the following Monday.
Standard shipping costs £3.95 or is free when you spend over £25 on items fulfilled by Counter Culture.
We want you to be entirely happy with any purchases fulfilled by Counter Culture. If you are not we ask that you get in contact within 30 days of receiving the order to resolve the matter.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
If you wish to cancel an item please contact us immediately via your Account Dashboard or by email firstname.lastname@example.org. If we are processing the order but haven't dispatched we will simply cancel the order and refund the full amount back to you via your payment method.
If you receive your order and find that item is missing, damaged or that the quality does not meet your expectations, then please contact us. Please let us know whether you would prefer a replacement or refund. If appropriate, please return the item to our fulfilment centre and once received we will refund you or dispatch a replacement.